Saturday, December 23, 2017

Review: Die For You

Die For You Die For You by Michele Mills
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First of all where has this author been hiding? This is a new to me author.

I went into this book feeling very optimistic. I read some of the reviews and sometimes that's not always a good thing. Some reviews talked about how immature Rachel was and how it was Insta love. Me I'm all for insta-love. But that wasn't the case for Adam and Rachel.

Ok when this book first starts Rachel is 19 fixing to turn 20. So yeah she's going to miss her phone and a hot shower and t.v. etc. But she didn't focus on all those, she just mentioned it in passing for the most part.

She lost her whole family and you can tell she dearly misses them. She is focused a lot on surviving in this world that has gone belly up. She worked through the issues she had like a trooper and you could see her growing as a person into this new world they find themselves in.

I'm so glad I found this author and I can't wait to start the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment