Saturday, June 16, 2018

Review: Rebels

Rebels Rebels by Alexa Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read an advance copy

Three books in one.
Book 1 His Rebel
Book 2 Her Rebel
And the conclusion book 3 Secret Rebel.

OMG!!! So happy yet so sad to read Secret Rebel. Happy because, yeah hello, Alexa Riley and sad because it's the end of this series. This story is about Ryan and Naomi. I dont want to say to much because this book is full of suspense. There are a lot of clues from His Rebel and Her Rebel that are explained in Secret Rebel. I'm just going to say I loved Ryan and Naomi. Alexa Riley does a great job at making you fall in love with her characters. They might be novellas but if you know what your audience wants it doesn't have to be long and drawn out.
I recommend this book to anyone that will listen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment