Saturday, August 11, 2018

Review: Mercenary Princess

Mercenary Princess Mercenary Princess by Setta Jay
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It took me 3 days to read Mercenary Princess. Why you ask? Well it's not for the reason you might think. It's that I did not want this book to end. I love Setta Jay as an author of the paranormal. But to come in with a contemporary suspenseful romance and blow me out if the water, I'm amazed.
Sophia is a kick-ass mercenary princess. That has seen some truly despicable things. She thinks she has to atone for her families misdeeds. So her and her 2 friends from college decide to do something about the people that think they are above the law.
Now Viktor is a Russian bad ass through and through. He makes it a point to learn secrets. Secrets that will get you dead. And that's what makes him the most dangerous person. Especially when you are the woman falling in love with him.

You just need to go get this book because I highly recommend it.

I can't wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment