Friday, March 8, 2019

Review: Breaker: A Bad Boy Biker Romance

Breaker: A Bad Boy Biker Romance Breaker: A Bad Boy Biker Romance by Alexis Abbott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really like the start of this new series. Strong Hero strong story line. These are the thinks I liked.
The things I didn't like:
The author gets a little repetitive. For example. If she mentioned the girl was 18 when she was kidnapped once she mentioned it a hundred times. And talks about the little bedroom they had her in everytime Kate remembers that time in her life.
Also and this is the biggie. If I was kidnapped and went into hiding after I was helped with an escape. The first thing I would have done was get into some self defense classes but no not this heroine.

Anyway I really did like the start to this series. There was no cheating which is always a plus. Hopefully the author will take this creative criticism and apply it to the rest of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment