Saturday, June 29, 2019

New Release - Bootyogomy by C.M. Seabrook & Frankie Love




The first book in a brand new series by C.M. Seabrook and Frankie Loveis #live

***Guys this is a must read. It's super cute and fun.

Bootyogomy #OneClick now for #99c or #FreeKU.



 amazon
 Goodreads







The place: Hot Wheels Roller Rink 
The girl: Kendall a.k.a my lifelong crush 
The soundtrack: 80's music 
The problem: She's my best friend's sister 
The solution: BOOTYOGOMY



This summer Kendall and I throw out the cliched no-strings-attached deal and made our own pact. We call it Bootyogomy. An exclusive booty-call. She thinks I'm in it for the hook-up, but she has no idea. This girl is my world and it's time to make her mine.

Max Major is a cop who looks mighty fine in a uniform! That butt tho! And if he's bringing the handcuffs, we'll commit the crime. One of you readers will bail us out, wontcha? Xo, Frankie and Chantel



 review




No comments:

Post a Comment