Monday, December 30, 2019

Review: Tall, Dark & Furious

Tall, Dark & Furious Tall, Dark & Furious by R.L. Mathewson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

First off let me say that I do love, love, love this series. I love the characters and the story line. I love everything about the story. Loved Trace and Samantha. I enjoyed revisiting past characters and getting caught up with them.
Now for what I don't love about this book. I'm not sure if I've ever noticed this author doing this before. I don't know if she didn't use an editor this time or not. I know she didn't use a proofreader. Story line aside the editing was terrible even confusing at time. The same words used 3 or 4 times in either the same sentence or 3 consecutive sentences. It just made for a terrible reading experience. At the end of the book it gives us a preview of the next book. I noticed she is doing the same thing with the next one too. I hope she gets someone to help or finds a less distracting environment to be able to write and concentrate on what she's doing.
I read an advanced copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment