Monday, April 6, 2020

Review: Bring to Bear

Bring to Bear Bring to Bear by Milly Taiden
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is a hard review to write because I do or I did enjoy this authors books until recently.
I loved Bring to Bear until about 60% into the book. Then the h turned into an idiot. Reason ir not Finn deserved better than Winter. Winter doesn't deserve to be by Finn's side as he takes the roll of Alpha.
She was in an all fire hurry to be mated then treats him no better than that after one incident. And to lie to Gerri, I was hoping she would tell her she'd find someone else to plan the party.

Please for goodness sake get this author a proofreader.
These are bear shifters so why would his voice be rough with his wolf? I paid good money for this book. If I could I would return it and get my money back. I wouldn't ordinarily even dream of doing something like that, but this author is going to continue with subpar books but getting almost $5 for each. It's unacceptable.
We has readers should not put up with it.
On that note I did like the plot. Now if she could get the rest of her crap together she be a fine author.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment