Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Review: Dark Strength

Dark Strength Dark Strength by Cynthia Sax
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let's be honest here for just one minute. If an author can make a huge green killing modified humanoid with a heart of gold look hot and sexy she has to be an excellent writer. That's exactly what Cynthia Sax does with the big green skull stomping bald headed Balvan. So of course he has to have a mate that is strong and a survivor. That brings us to Elyce. She was held captive and tortured. She found a way to escape that led her straight to the Refuge thus into the arms of her huge green mate, Belvan.
Trust me when I say you will not regret picking up one of Cynrhia's book. Unless hot sexy aliens is not your thing.
This is a stand alone but to fully enjoy this book I would suggest going back and reading Dark Thoughts Book 1 then Dark Flight Book 2 of The Refuge books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment