Sunday, March 25, 2018

Review: With This Man

With This Man With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am once again on Central Jesse Cloud Nine. How could I not be. The trials and tribulations this couple has been through and still to come out of it as in love and obsessed with each other the way they are. SMH. It's a testament that they are in fact made for each other.
It was so fantastic to catch up with Mr. & Mrs. Ward and to see where their journey went to next.
I was able to get this on audio. Oh my goodness. It made it that much better. Just hearing Jesse's growly voice. Shivers ladies I had shivers.
I would highly recommend this series. But this is not a stand alone it is a continuation of the This Man Series.
Also get your tissues ready. You will need them.
The only thing wrong with the audio that dampened the experience, it stopped at about one page before the end of one chapter and said it read as far as it could go on that chapter. I believe that was chapter 49. So I had to go the chapter 50 for it to start back up and it would stop on its own every once in a while.  Then again it could have just been my kindle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment