Friday, July 13, 2018

Review: Still Not Over You

Still Not Over You Still Not Over You by Nicole Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my goodness. Can Nicole Snow get any better? I don't know how it's possible but the answer has to be YES!!! With every book she puts out she gets better and better. I have stuck with this author from the very beginning, from her first series, Outlaw Love. I have watched her grow as an author.

Landon and Kenna aka Reb are very relatable characters. Even when Landon was being the biggest dick on the planet she never once fell out of love with him. Even when they were apart for years she still loved him. Oh,she had her doubts. When he finally does pull his head out of his ass, he realizes that he as always loved her too.

The thing I like most about Nicole Snow is that she does her own thing. She doesn't conform to the usual tropes. Her books are 100% her.
She always keeps you guessing until the last minute.

This is a friends to enemies to lovers book


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment