Thursday, July 5, 2018

Review: Together Forever, Out of the dark vol.4

Together Forever, Out of the dark vol.4 Together Forever, Out of the dark vol.4 by Arlene Gonzales
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you have not read the previous 3 books STOP!!! Go read the first 3 then come back to book 4.

Not only am I emotionally invested in this story but I also got to know the author pretty well with these last two books.
As I got to know her I understood her emotions and her drive to write this series. When you have an author that is that invested in her own stories an not just writing words it bleeds through the pages.

I love the way she wrote this series. It's different from anything I've previously read.
I can't wait to see what her brilliant brain comes up with next

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment