Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Review: Something Honorable

Something Honorable Something Honorable by J.L. Leslie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book had my emotions ALL over the place.
First Helene was pissing me off for not standing up for herself. Then Tauren was pissing me off for being a jackass. Then I was crying (it was not pretty people).
Then I was so happy. Then crying again. OMG, why is J.L. messing with my emotions like this for? For a little while there I didn't know how I was feeling. I was such an emotional wreck.
I loved this book. Even though Helene was was a doormat in the beginning, man did she get herself a backbone and I couldn't be more proud of her.
I suggest you start this series. It is worth it. Those Holt boy's are something else.

I read an advanced copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment