Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Review: One Night Bride

One Night Bride One Night Bride by Nicole Snow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Taste the rainbow.
I absolutly love Skittle aka Skye and Mr. Relentless aka Cade.
This couple from the very beginning have chemistry. You can tell they are made for each other. But of course with romances there are always secrets and lies. The downfall of most couples.
Needless to say they get their crap together. But not without a little danger.
I highly recommend this book although it is a standalone, for more enjoyment I'd recommend reading  Fiance on Paper, first.
The big question is, How many licks does it take to get to the center of Skittles big O? Cade says read the book and find out.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment