Saturday, October 7, 2017

Review: Caged Warrior

Caged Warrior Caged Warrior by Aislinn Kearns
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Caged Warrior
Series: Underground Fighters
Author: Aislinn Kearns
Genre: Fighter Romance
Pages: 142
Published: September 13, 2017
Rating 4 Stars

Aislinn Kearns is a new to me author. I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved Diego and Rosalyn.
Diego was running from a life that he was in because of circumstances beyond his control.
Rosalyn was trying to take control of her life. She had it rough growing up because of a tragic accident that happened when she was 13.
This couple keeps making one bad decision after another until these two finally get it together.

The only thing that I didn't like about this book was that the story took place in the USA and some of the terms the author used were clearly not from here. I know those phrases are used in the European countries, I'm just not sure if they are used anywhere else.

I would highly recommend this book.
I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment