Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Review: Tempting Irish

Tempting Irish Tempting Irish by C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Tempting Irish
Series: Wild Irish
Author: C.M. Seabrook
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5 Irish Stars


There is not a book out there that C.M. has written that I haven't loved. Tempting Irish sends you on a rollercoaster of emotions.
I love Owen and Bree.
I read this book in one setting. I was drawn in from the very first page.
I highly recommend this book.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy of this book.





View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. I have almost read this a few times. I have it as I have a thing for main men with Irish and Scottish accents.

    I am going to have to read It soon! ❤

    Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this series. Wild Irish is the first one.

      Delete
  2. I have almost read this a few times. I have it as I have a thing for main men with Irish and Scottish accents.

    I am going to have to read It soon! ❤

    Ashley @ Caught Reading Redheaded

    ReplyDelete