Saturday, December 22, 2018

Review: The Alpha's Woman

The Alpha's Woman The Alpha's Woman by Carolyn Faulkner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to be honest about this book. I didn't finish it. I gave it my best shot. I stopped at 72%. The DC and rape is not a trigger for me so that didn't bother me. It was the (-) (not sure what they are called) they are like commas I believe. There were way to many of these and the author was adding sentences within the sentence and none of it was necessary. It just got a bit to much for me.
Ok first person (female) POV is fine with me, but every once in a while the author would revert to his POV within the same paragraph.
Speaking of his POV it would have been a lot better had some of the fighting that he was doing all through the book showed up.
I just think this author got to lazy and didn't want to do any research.

I would definitely not recommend this book unless it's free.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment