Sunday, December 16, 2018

Review: The Werewolf Cowboy

The Werewolf Cowboy The Werewolf Cowboy by Camryn Rhys
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I hate leaving reviews like this. I love Krystal Shannan. I have loved all of her books. But with this colabaration with Camryn Rhys not so much. I loved the story. The characters were strong and relatable but, and this is my honest opinion, the steamy parts that were in there were great. Then you have them getting all hot and heavy and it fades to black. This is not what I expect from a Krystal Shannan book. I don't know about Camryn's books. Maybe her steamy parts fade to black. If there had been some action in the book some suspense, something other than him rejecting her it would have been enough to satisfy me. There was nothing in there like that and then to be let down by the steamy parts. SMH. I'm highly disappointed with this book. I may or may not check out the rest of the series. I'm not sure as of right now. Oh it also ends at 88%.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment