Saturday, December 8, 2018

Review: Stealing Her

Stealing Her Stealing Her by Alexis Abbott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Where to start? I'll start by saying I absolutely adore Alexis. I have since I first discovered her.

I liked the bases of this story. I loved the characters. They were wonderful and very likeable.

What I didn't like and don't care for is the first 50% of the book being written in a way that says the same things over and over just in different ways. It gets boring after a while in my opinion. That's why it took me 4 days to read. I just couldn't get into it. I know if I stick with it long enough it gets better. And it did. But this is a pattern that I hope she gets out of.

I still love this author and will continue to read her stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment