Friday, May 17, 2019

Review: After Wrath

After Wrath After Wrath by Gwyn McNamee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

In my review for Wrath Book #1 I said I would reserve judgment until I read book #2. Well I just read book #2 and damn you Gwyn, damn you.

I thought while reading the first half of this book I wasn't going to be able to finish this series. But OMG, I was so wrong. Not only am I going to finish it, I don't know if I'll be able to wait until August.

This book is well written. The characters are really scary and not someone I'd like to meet in a dark alley or even a well lit mall.

The only downside to these books, they are cliffhangers. I'm not a very patient person.

It takes a lot for me to give a book 5 ⭐'s. I really have to be impressed. Well Gwyn color me impressed because I give this novella a very BIG 5 ⭐'s. Congratulations on a very well written book.

I read an advanced copy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment